WFU

2019-05-04

Dear Dear Kazue sansei


The one in the middle one is my first Japanese sansei, Kazue Soga (增我和惠). Because of her, I can have a chance to visit Japan, and finish my first abroad half Ironman race .



I'm so impressed, because she is a single mother. She can raise her daughter alone, and went to Kona "only" twice.

(P.S. Kona is the Ironman world championship race. )

I'm also impressed about her open mind. She has no mountain climbing experience before. But when we were planning to climb 奇萊山、雪山, she want to join us, too. We went to the top together, it's like nothing to her. I'm so impressed about her physical condition. I told myself, I must keep fit just like her. Then I can go anywhere, just like her.

When I visited her house in Nagoya, she told me if Nanami(her daughter) graduated from college, she will be free.  After Nanami's graduation, she went to a island in the Pacific ocean for volunteer work for 2 years. She really makes actions louder than words.

Even she already isn't in training, she still exercise constantly. Still have sunny smile and shining skin. She is always my model.

We even made a phone call to Ben tonight,  and ask him:"How many girl friends do you have now?"

We have a lot of good memories. It's a wonderful night to have union together.